Your girlfriend's guide to crush your goals & prosper your soul with faith principles to help you overcome fear, failures, procrastination & a defeated mindset
Welcome to Goals School - your personal, girlfriend's guide to help you fabulously crush your goals and prosper your soul by using faith principles to help you overcome fear, failures, procrastination, and a defeated mindset. You're about to develop a winning step-by-step action to plan to build your queendom and grow in confidence and faith to birth your dreams!
Goals School is going to teach you how to discover your life's assignment and achieve your purpose-driven, personal, career, health and finance goals over the next 5-weeks! Consider me as your personal "goals girlfriend" for the next few weeks!
What Makes This Course So Special?
This isn't just another "goals" course. I'm not in the business of just helping your cross some tasks off your list.
Nope. I'm going to help you prosper your soul and I'm going to use that as the foundation to show you how to prosper in every other area in your life. As your "goals girlfriend", I'm going to keep it real and raw when it comes to helping you grow and achieve your goals. I'm a believer so I'm going to be using Biblical and ancient principles to help you first focus on your character, heal your wounded soul and then we'll get to work on your goals.
Every week during our private, Facebook chats (which will serve as your opportunity to ask me anything), we are going to discuss and learn the importance of character development and focus our topics to inspire your personal growth as a woman. Our course lectures will include everything from defeating fear to gaining clarity of success to prayers that work to strategies to help you achieve your goals to developing a winning mindset to making your vision board work for you.
This course focuses on self-improvement, personal development, faith building and achieving your goals in order to realize a purpose-driven legacy.
This is not another, boring personal development class either. I’m a fabulous and faith-filled, millennial women with tons of personality so I know your struggles girl! I teach from experience and have almost 10 years of business and personal development experience under my belt, I want you to learn from my pain so I will share stories of my journey with you too to inspire and motivate you. Trust me when I say I know the amount of tenacity, perseverance and faith it takes to do what God has called you to do.
I'm taking you on a journey. You'll receive the module which will include lectures, worksheets, motivational videos, challenges, invitations to my coaching office hours and live (private) Facebook discussions, and a private Facebook community with other women who are taking the course. You'll have lifetime access to this course so you can complete it at your own time and leisure.
Not only that but we're going to go allllll the way in goal-setting. No more excuses! I’ve created the answer to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals and now it’s up to you to decide to go hard or go home.
I’m sure that you want success but I also know that many of you may need some motivation, clarity and guidance to help you identify and achieve your dream and purpose. Or perhaps you’ve allowed fear (which loves to come disguised as being practical) to stop your from taking a chance on your dreams. Or maybe you’ve been in such a rut of routine and unfulfilled life that you don’t know how to dream anymore so you’ve decided to settle.
You were not created to just pay bills and die! I'm going to show you how to use your pain as the catalyst to birth change.
It’s time to stop surviving, accepting mediocrity. It’s time to not only dream but it’s time to create your plan to hit your mark. Maybe you want to get out debt, start a business or become an author or world-renowned speaker. Maybe you want to start an organization that fights the human trafficking of girls in India or you want to save $10,000 or you want to buy your dream home. Whatever the dream is, I want you to know that it’s possible and you can do it, yes you can.
You were created for a purpose and your life is an assignment. This is a chance for you achieve your goals, discover the mistakes that may stop you and strengthen your faith muscles.
I’ve accomplished my goals like quitting my day job to start my business, publishing my first book, creating and launching personal development and education programs, and speaking around the country by using these principles. I'm going to spill everything I've learned with you.
What Will You Learn?
- I will teach you how to deal with unexpected delay, failures, setbacks, and challenges when it comes to achieving your goals.
- You'll learn how to overcome negative emotions like fear, doubt, resentment and unforgiveness. I'm going to teach you how these negative emotions can hold you back
- How to let God heal wounds in your soul and become a whole, confident, faith-filled woman
- Learn how to overcome procrastination and how to practice being disciplined to accomplish your goals.
- How to use your divine authority to command your blessings
- I will teach you a step-by-step with a detailed, framework and action plan to help you achieve your top goals for next 12-18 months.
- I’m also going to teach you how to kill the “comparison devil” thats stealing your joy and how to embrace the power in your individual story.
- You'll learn how to achieve those big, scary goals that you believe are "impossible" or "too hard"
- I'm going to help you figure out what you really want, I'll motivate you to go after it
- Learn strategies to help you understand your life's assignment so you can get clarity
- Get excited to learn how to stay motivated, deal with disappointment, deal with lack of support from loved ones, create a supportive tribe, implement strategies to help you remain disciplined and overcome fear or self-limiting beliefs to help you crush your goals
Not enough for you? Well, it doesn't stop there! I will also show you:
- I will show you how to deal with delay, fear of failure, and disappointment in achieving your goals and how to remain motivated when you feel like nothing is happening.
- I'm going to teach you how to actually make your vision board work this time
- I'm going to show you how to set and write out your goals the right way. Yes, there is a wrong way.
- I will show you how to find time to work on your goals daily
- I will teach you to recognize and eliminate distractions - including relationships, places and things that are assets vs. liabilities to help you achieve your goals.
- I will teach you how to remain focused and encouraged when unforeseen challenges present themselves while trying to achieve your goals.
- I will teach you how be your own accountability coach
- You'll gain the opportunity to build accountability partners with other members in our Facebook community
- You're going to get an exclusive, Goals School Resource Guide that includes all the resources and tools I've used to build my brands
- You’re also going to get to join our Facebook group for tons of support, accountability and we’ll have weekly live office hours with me
- Submit worksheets for my review
What's Included in Goals School?
- Weekly Modules (Lectures, Motivational Videos, Worksheets, Action Steps, Challenges)
- My exclusive Resource Guide Rolodex (a list of my exclusive resources and tools that I've used to build my business)
- Work Review of your submitted worksheets
- Downloadable Handouts/Worksheets
- Community: Access to a the private Goals School Tribe Facebook group (lifetime access) featuring: Challenges, Accountability, Motivational Discussions
You can learn more about me below and feel free to visit my company website at embraceherlegacy.com and if you have any questions not addressed in the FAQ's below, please free free to shoot me an email at [email protected]
Maria I. Melendez
Founder & CEO
Embrace Her Legacy Global Empowerment
As the CEO and founder of Embrace Her Legacy, mentor, speaker, podcast host, author, social entrepreneur, and women and girls leadership advocate – Maria I. Melendez has embraced her mission of empowering others to live a life that embraces a limitless legacy. Featured in FORBES, ESSENCE magazine, Latina.com, and recipient of several notable accolades, she is an influential leader whose faith, zealous drive, experience, framework, story and impact are key to her transformative personal and leadership development work in women and girls around the world. Delivering more than 100 talks, including her TedX talk “A Time to Heal”, her contemporary style of transparency, authenticity, wit, humor and positivity are key in her message of transformation.
After leaving her high-profile career in the music business to pursue her purpose of educating and transforming the lives of women and girls, Maria (who has been deemed by clients and peers as your personal “Goals Girlfriend” or “Inspirational Homegirl”) has proven that she is the essence of living a purpose and legacy driven life in order to inspire others to follow suit. She’s a proud Brooklyn, NY native who received her Bachelor’s of Business Administration from Hofstra University and her Executive Master’s of Public Administration at New York University’s Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
StartDownload: Goals School Resource Guide
StartIntroduction to Course and Module (15:37)
StartUse Your Pain to Birth Change (11:26)
StartYour Life As An Assignment (Video) (7:50)
StartMama, I Made It! Your Defining What Success Means to You (6:00)
StartWhy You Need to be Clear About Your Dreams (7:55)
StartDefeating Fear (Especially When It Tells You to Be Practical) (17:57)
StartCreate Your Plan to Fight Fear By Winning the Battlefield in Your Mind (21:31)
StartMaster Your Thought Life: Winning the Battlefield in the Mind (Pt. 2) (20:02)
StartLearning to Command Your Blessings (Video) (8:17)
StartPower of Your Pen: Writing Your Dreams, Goals & Action Steps (2:35)
StartYou're Winning Already (Video) (4:54)
StartExtra Challenge: Wheel of Life
StartIntroduction to Module 2 (Video) (4:35)
StartCreating Your Five-Year Vision (15:49)
StartIdentifying the Skills You Need (9:37)
StartHeart Check: Know Your Motives (Video) (12:30)
StartMistakes In Goal-Setting and Making Your Goals SMART (13:04)
StartThe Right to Write Your Goals and Setting Priority Goals (10:57)
StartImplementing the 30-Day Challenge (3:25)
StartIntroduction (Video) (4:35)
StartCreating an Action Plan for Each Goal: Identifying Resources You Have Access to (15:49)
StartIdentify Support and Obstacles (Video) (5:19)
StartMonthly Goals and Goal Slayin' Sunday (7:11)
StartWorking Your Goals Into a Daily Routine (8:03)
StartFinding Time to Work on Your Goals By Understanding the Purpose Behind Each Goals (12:10)
StartEmbracing Your "5 to 9" Life (Video) (11:43)
StartGirl, Stop Procrastinating (14:03)
"Maria truly made our students break out of their shells and think in a more positive light. She encouraged the ladies to ask important questions of themselves. I believe it was necessary for the ladies to hear that they are more than their flaws. If young women can learn lessons from each other instead of experiencing tough heartbreaking situations, it stops an unnecessary cycle of pain and suffering. In turn, it allows them to become their best selves. This will undoubtedly start a new trend of success, empowerment and kindness towards ourselves and others."
-Assistant Dean, Hofstra University
"Simply put, Maria is always the most memorable person in the room. Her dedication to helping young women succeed, her drive to build the Embrace Her Legacy empire and the enthusiasm she has for executing her vision is unparalleled. Maria’s vibrant personality, warmth and transparent honesty made her a favorite speaker at The Revolution, our tri-state leadership conference for teen girls, and has made her an invaluable part of our sisterhood. As an author, women’s leadership advocate, executive producer and social entrepreneur, Maria is the perfect role model for what it looks like to walk in your purpose and build a legendary legacy. Her confidence, business savvy and desire to make a positive impact speak for themselves. I’m honored to call Maria a friend and a colleague as we work together to inspire girls to pursue their dreams."
-Lauren Curiotto, Founder & Executive Director, Finding the Fabulous Inc.
"Between the annual Live Smart Series and Fordham's Entrepreneurship Conference, I have been fortunate to hear over 250 speakers from many walks of life speak to young people. I can confidently say that out of all of them, I have never been as impacted as I have by Maria. Her presence is astounding and she truly captures the audience's attention in a way I have never seen before. She perfectly translates her work into her speaking addresses and leaves the audience inspired and motivated, with a new perspective on themselves and their potential. I can't speak highly enough of Maria and what she is doing with Embrace Her Legacy. She is a force on and off stage."
-Emily Raleigh, Spire & Co & Fordham University